Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241440 Maverick GS Dual Time Black Double Date Dial Watch
- Round watch with analog dial featuring gear-edge bezel, subdial at six o'clock, date window at 12 o'clock, and fluted crown
- 44 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Black rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Publisher: Victorinox Swiss Army
Details: Victorinox is famous for the original Swiss Army Knife, created in 1897 in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Since that time, the company has become well-known in more than 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility. Stainless steel case, black dial, dual time subdial at the 6 o'clock position, black rubber strap, Grand Date at the 12 o'clock position, pin buckle clasp, Swiss quartz movement, water resistant to 330ft.