Victorinox Men's 241656 Chrono Classic Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Color: Dark Grey Dial, Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Swiss-Made 41MM stainless steel chronograph featuring gunmetal guilloche dial and stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant safety clasp
- Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
- Water resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM, 330 ft) Suitable for swimming or snorkeling, but not for scuba diving
- Includes date calendar, tachymeter, small second and 30-minute counter, and applied numerals
- Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty
The name defines its character: simple in appearance, lavish in functionality and attention to detail. As versatile as the Swiss Army knife that inspired it.3-Year Warranty
A minimum of 100 quality control tests allow Victorinox Swiss Army to offer a 3-year warranty.
To preserve the attractive appearance of the watch, regularly clean the case and the steel or gold bracelet in slightly soapy water, then rinse in fresh water and dry with a soft cloth. Leather is a noble, living material. When it gets wet it tends to lose its suppleness and color. If possible, avoid frequent immersion in water and daily showers. When the watch has been in saltwater, it should be carefully rinsed with clear water and dried as soon as possible.Shocks
Avoid impact, drops and repeated friction that could abrade the metal and affect the watch mechanism. We recommend that you take off your watch while playing tennis, squash or golf. Also avoid contact with chemical products, exposure to high temperatures, and strong magnetic field.Customer Care
"Commitment to the highest customer satisfaction" is among the many Victorinox Entrepreneurial values. This value is the unique and ultimate objective of the international customer care team in Switzerland, the global service centers and 200 customer care representatives, watchmakers and technicians around the world.-Each watch sent to and authorized Victorinox Swiss Army (VSA) Customer Care Center is handles by a professional watchmaker.
-A diagnostic is performed and a detailed cost estimate is established, free of charge (for watched that are no longer under warranty), which is submitted to you before any repairs are carried out.
-Once you have accepted the cost estimate our watchmakers will carry out all the necessary procedures, including the replacement of all worn or defective components. Victorinox Swiss Army guarantees the availability of spare parts for 10 years after production has ended.
-After each service, your watch will be returned to you with a warranty of one year on the work performed.