Timex Men's T2N720 Intelligent Quartz Tide Temp Compass Black Silicone Strap Watch
- Sporty watch with red accents and multiple functions including Indiglo nightlight, digital compass, and digital thermometer with air/water temperature.
- Normally, the compass is inactive, with the 4th center hand pointing to 12 o'clock or showing the chronograph seconds.
- While holding the watch level, press A or B to activate the compass. The compass hand moves to point north.
- If the watch is turned, the 4th center hand will continue to move, always pointing north. After 20 seconds, the compass will automatically turn off and the 4th center hand will return to its normal operation. This conserves
- battery life. Press A or B at any time to keep the compass on for another 20 seconds.
- 45-mm black ion-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Details: Temperature/Tide/Thermometer Settings: Indicator hand shows either tide or temperature constantly. When temperature is shown, press TIDE push button to select tide cock. Hand moved to low tide and then to current tide, When tide is shown, press TEMP push button to select thermometer. Hand moved to beginning to thermometer scale and then to current temperature.
Please refer manual for detailed information of settings and indicators.
With multiple functions including a tide tracker, temperature sensor and electronic compass all driven by a dedicated fourth hand, the Timex Adventure Series Tide Temperature Compass is the ultimate accessory for the tech savvy professional with a love for adventure.