Seiko Men's SSC138 "Excelsior" Two-Tone Stainless Steel Solar Watch
Brand: Seiko Watches
- Round watch featuring logoed dial and three chronograph subdials, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 43 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Details: Dress watch, Solar-powered movement, Overcharging prevention feature, Chronograph featuring 12-hour, 60-minute and continuous seconds subdials, Alarm mode, Polished gold-tone hands with luminous accents, Polished gold-tone chronograph sweep seconds, Polished gold-tone hands mark subdials, Applied polished gold-tone hour markers, Gold-tone Arabic numbers and indices mark subdials, Applied luminescent hour markers and gold-tone indices form surrounding minute track, Analog date aperture near three o'clock position, Brushed grey dial with matte black subdials and matte gold-tone logo applique near three o'clock position, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel bracelet with polished gold-ion-plated/silver-tone framework, adjustable links and fold-over-clasp-with-safety, Polished gold-ion-plated/silver-tone stainless steel bezel, Polished silver-tone stainless steel round case with brushed accents, Textured gold-ion-plated steel crown, Polished gold-ion-plated steel selector buttons, Stainless steel screw-down caseback, Hardlex crystal, 10 ATM (100 meters/330 feet water resistant)