Omega Men's O21230412003001 Seamaster Analog Display Automatic Self-Wind Silver-Tone Watch
- Round watch in stainless steel featuring blue dial with contrasting stick and dot markers
- 41 mm case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft)
Release Date: 2014-09-30
Details: Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating blue ceramic bezel. Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Omega calibre 2500 automatic movement with a 48-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 41 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Deployment clasp with a push button release. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Item Variations: 212 30 41 20 03 001, 212-30-41-20-03-001, 212/30/41/20/03/001, 21230412003001. Omega Seamaster Automatic Blue Dial Mens Watch 220.127.116.11.03.001.