Nixon Men's A4862069 48-20 Chrono Analog Display Japanese Quartz Grey Watch
Color: Gunmetal/Green Oxyde
- Gunmetal-tone stainless steel watch with numbered bezel featuring printed dial with three chronograph functions and date window at 6 o'clock position
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with double-locking fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Publisher: Nixon Inc.
Details: Nixon - 48-20 Chrono - Gunmetal / Green Oxyde watch - Scaled to fit any situation, the 48-20 is the alternative to the norm. Inspired by speed and torque measuring instruments, the wide eye chronograph is a nod to watch aficionados as to what's under the hood - Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand wide eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown and pusher placement - Dial: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands - Case: 48 mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph start pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs - Band: 23 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.