Nixon Men's A4861981 48-20 Geo Volt Chrono Watch
Color: Midnight Blue/Volt Green
- Brushed stainless steel watch featuring engraved bezel, left-hand pushers and crown, and three chronograph subdials
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button safety and Micro Adjust closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Publisher: Nixon Inc.
Details: Nixon - 48-20 Chrono - Midnight Blue / Volt Green - Scaled to fit any situation, the 48-20 is the alternative to the norm. Inspired by speed and torque measuring instruments, the wide eye chronograph is a nod to watch aficionados as to what's under the hood - Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand wide eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown and pusher placement - Dial: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands - Case: 48 mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph start pusher, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs - Band: 23 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.