Invicta Men's 6257 Excursion Collection Chronograph 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; polished 18k gold-plated stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second sub-dials; date function
- Blue mother of pearl dial with luminous gold-tone hands; black hour markers and arabic numerals; screw-down crown; gold-tone second hand
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Details: The gorgeous blue mother-of-pearl dial makes the Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch from Invicta a standout. With luminous gold-tone hands and a calendar window at the three o'clock position, the eye-catching dial features three subdials with 60-second, 30-minute, and 1/10th of a second chronograph function. The elegant yet sturdy watch also boasts a comfortable bracelet band that fastens with a secure fold-over clasp. Featuring precise Swiss quartz movement, the versatile timepiece is water resistant to 656 feet (200 meters).
The exceptional taste and distinguished palate of the connoisseur will discover timeless pleasure within the Invicta Reserve Collection. Specially developed for those in the know, The Reserve Collection is a reinvention of the superb to create the ultimate in horological finery. These limited quantity; exclusively hand-made timepieces represent a pinnacle in superiority for the discerning aficionado.