Invicta Men's 5511 Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch
- Precise and high-quality Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal; stainless steel case; black Rubber strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 Second, 30 Minute and 1/10th Second Sub-dials; date function
- Luminous hands; black dial; tachymeter; screw down crown with Protective Cover; screw Down Pushers
- Water-resistant to 1,640 feet (500 M)
Details: Striking in black and silver, the luxurious Invicta Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch stands out from other men's watches. This stunning timepiece is crafted with brightly polished stainless steel, which is featured on the unidirectional bezel and screw-down crown with protective cover. Framed by a tachymeter, the black watch face features luminous hands and indexes, a date display at the four o'clock position, and chronograph functions with 60-second, 30-minute, and 1/10-second subdials. This Invicta watch has a black rubber strap and precise Swiss-quartz movement. It is water resistant to 1,640 feet (500 M).
Led with expert engineering, and always ready to face the depths, no feat or occasion will ever be too great for Invicta’s Subaqua to handle. The sheer magnitude of this mighty timepiece is superbly executed with surgical-grade solid stainless steel, Swiss automatic movements, and multiple color options of ionic plating. Managing up to 500 meters of water, finished off with a unidirectional rotating bezel, integrated shock resistance, and Invicta’s luminous Tritnite? hands, the Subaqua is the diver’s definitive in negotiating any adventure by sea or by land.