Invicta Men's 3329 Force Collection Lefty Watch
Color: Brown/Blue Dial
- It may be a "right-handed world," but the buttons on this Invicta watch are structured to appeal to the lefties, even though all men can appreciate its polished appearance and high-tech features.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Construction features yellow gold case, leather band, and mineral dial window
- Date window at four o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Details: Lefties will appreciate this retro-styled gold-tone Invicta stainless steel chronograph for men, which features the push button controls on the left side of the case. This large, round gold-plated stainless steel watch case features a thin bezel that frames a blue dial face with interior tachymeter markings. It also offers three chronograph subdials--small seconds, 60-minute timer, and 24-hour register--full Arabic numeral display, large Tritnite luminous hands (with red seconds hand), and a date window at 4 o'clock. It's completed by a supple brown leather strap with white contrast stitching. Other features include a scratch-resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating, precise Swiss quartz movement, and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet).
A revolutionary constitution by a democratic leading Force, with a lefty spin. Focused on an end to class antagonisms, the Lefty brings about change, and makes what was once in reach of only a few elite, now affordable to all. Commanded by automatic or Professional Quartz Chronograph movements housed within surgical grade solid stainless steel cases, leather straps, Trinite luminous hands, and submergible to 100 meters, the Lefty’s prepared for war and ready for peace.