Invicta Men's 20311 Speedway Stainless Steel Watch with Black Band
- Round watch with gunmetal-tone bezel featuring date window and chronograph functions with 60-second, 24-hour, 1/10-second subdials
- 50 mm stainless-steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with textured center and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
- 1.Pull out the crown to the position 1 2.Turn the crown clockwise until the preview day's date appears. 3. Pull out the crown to the position 2 when the second hand.4. Push the crown back in the normal position in accordance with a time signal. is at the 12 o'clock position. It will stop on the spot. Set the hands to the desired time of the day (make sure AM/PM is set correctly) by turning the crown