Invicta Men's 15187 Lupah Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
- Stainless steel watch featuring oversized tonneau-shape case with sunray dial and Roman numeral markers
- 47 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Release Date: 2013-10-31
Details: Invicta 15187 Lupah Special Edition men's watch features a 47mm wide and 14mm thick solid stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and smooth push-pull crown. Invicta 15187 is powered by Japanese TMI PC21 quartz movement. This stylish watch also features a shiny sunray silver tone dial with white accents silver tone luminous hands and Roman numeral hour markers, scratch resistant flame fusion crystal and water resistant to 30 meters. Invicta 15187 is equipped with a 26mm wide solid stainless steel bracelet with a fold over push button clasp. Invicta 15187 men's Lupah silver dial stainless steel bracelet watch is brand new and comes in an original Invicta gift box and is backed by a 5 years limited warranty.