Invicta Men's 1514 I Force Collection Stainless Steel Watch
- Left-crown watch featuring crisp white dial with stencil numerals, tachymeter outer dial, mini date window, and three chronograph subdials
- 46 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Fabric band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Details: An undeniable force to be reckoned with, the Invicta Men's 1514 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch is the perfect marriage of style and superior functionality. This rugged timepiece begins with a round 45mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a crisp white dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features black-lined Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 'o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A stellar addition to any watch collection, don't let this Invicta slip through your hands.