Invicta Men's 0071 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials; date function
- Silver dial with gun metal hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional bezel; magnified date window
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Details: Uncompromising in its bold stature, the Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Stainless Steel Watch is a jewel worthy of the deep sea. Produced on brushed and polished stainless steel metal, the broad case is richly complemented by the bracelet with fold-over clasp safety. An oversized unidirectional bezel is detailed with black Arabic numerals and dot markers. The durable flame-fusion crystal window covers the striking silver analog dial, protecting the assortment of three chronograph subdials and magnified date window. Featuring luminous gunmetal hands, the dial also boasts an outer ring seconds marker and luminous circular indices at each hour position. Perhaps most impressive of all, this Invicta offers a water-resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters) and Swiss quartz movement, inviting the wearer to undertake unprecedented deep water excursions.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.