Hamilton Men's H64611535 Khaki King Pilot Black Watch with Brown Leather Band
- Aviation-inspired watch featuring black dial with luminous hands, day/date window, outer minute track, and inner hour track
- 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Contrast-stitched brown calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 2014-09-30
Details: Hamilton is established as one of the leading watchmakers in the world with a proven reputation for creating elegant and reliable timepieces. Brushed and polished stainless steel case, Screw-in caseback, Black dial, White printed Arabic numeral hour markers, silvertone applied Arabic numeral minute markers, Luminescent indices, Silvertone arrow luminescent hands, Sweep second hand, Day and date at the 3 o'clock position, Brown oil leather strap, Pin buckle, Sapphire crystal, Screw-down crown, Swiss quartz movement, ETA caliber 955.422, Water resistance to 20 ATM/200 meters/660 feet, Case measurements are 42 mm in diameter x 9 mm thick, Strap measurements are 20 mm wide x 8 inches long.