Fossil Men's FS4552 Machine Black Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
Color: Black Stainless Steel/Black
- A multifunction watch with a stopwatch functionality. Usually this is built into three separate dials for hours, minutes and seconds
- Part effortless cool, part extreme functionality-our Machine watch is the ultimate masculine essential. With a rugged design, oversized case and aeronautical-inspired gauges, this industrial style is right on time
- A depth rating of 5 ATM is wearable around household sinks or while swimming in shallow water. Do not wear bathing, snorkeling or scuba diving
- Stainless steel watch straps with push-button-clasp closure are extremely durable and can last the lifetime of a watch if properly maintained
- Movement Type: Quartz Chronograph; Case Size: 45mm; Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
This monochromatic watch is the perfect neutral to transition from work to weekend. In brushed black, ion-plated stainless steel and matching dark dial, the classic timepiece features a textured bezel atop a 45mm case. From timeless classics to the latest fashions, Fossil is sure to have the timepiece that perfectly compliments your unique sense of style. Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.