Casio Men's G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport Watch
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring moon/tide graphs, low temp LCD, auto EL backlight, flash alert, world time, and daily alarm
- Also includes chronograph with 12 and 24-hour formats
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Red resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Details: Bright, bold color and a slick design combine to give you the Men's G-Shock Rescue Watch from reliable designer Casio. With a large digital dial that is divided into sections for locating information quickly and easily, this modern timepiece offers tide and moon data, World Time with 29 time zones, five alarms, countdown timer, stopwatch, 12- and 24-hour formats, and day, date, and month information. Contrasting black accents detail the case, and the durable red resin strap closes with a buckle clasp. An EL backlight makes viewing easy in any light conditions, and large buttons are handy for operating the wide range of functions. Able to survive the toughest environments with its shock resistant technology, water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), and low temperature resistant LCD, this dynamic watch is ideal for marine or outdoor enthusiasts as well as everyday adventurers.