Casio Men's EFR-545SBDB-1BVCF Edifice Tough Solar Stainless Steel Watch
- Stainless steel watch with black bezel and dial featuring long-lasting solar battery and chronograph functions, stop watch, and date display
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
The EFR545 series of timepieces are powered by light via Casio’s Tough Solar technology. Their rechargeable battery life is approximately six months on a full charge without further exposure to light. These solar battery-powered timepieces can be charged even in low or fluorescent light, eliminating the need for continuous battery changes. In addition, Casio’s new EFR545 series of timepieces come equipped with a 1/5th second chronograph, tachymeter, 12/24 hour sub-dial, and are water resistant up to 100 meters and also feature a low battery alert.