Casio Men's AMW330D-1AV Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet
- Round stainless steel watch featuring 12 and 24-hour formats with luminous hands and dial indexes
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window at three o'clock position, subdials, and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure on link bracelet
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Warranty: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Details: This dive-inspired chronograph by Casio features luminous hands, three subdials, and stick indexes over a black dial for time telling at a glance. A mineral crystal protects the 46.2-millimeter case, and the stainless-steel band allows comfort for all-day wear. A great watch for athletes, it also has a date display and is water resistant depth of 330 feet.