Bergeon 6111 Watch Spring Bar Tool with Long Stainless Steel Handle & Replaceable Chuck Braced Multi Function Tool Ends
- The Finest Swiss Made Spring Bar Tool From Bergeon, the Global Leader In The Manufacture of Watch and Jewelry Tools
- Three in One Tool Incorporates Spatula V Tip (4mm Wide) For Majority of Spring Bar Work Reversible End has Fine V Tip (1mm Diameter) for Metal Bracelets and Small Spring Bars
- A Pin End (0.8mm Diameter) for Push Pins and Recess ButtonsThe Tool is Nickel Plated with Knurled Machined Grips and is 5-1/2" Inches Long (148mm) with the Tool Ends InsertedReplacement Tips are Available,
- It comes in a see-through plastic Clam-shell tube and is not stamped Bergeon
- 6111-D (ASIN: B00PGUV4JU) is the Reversible Pin and Fine V Blade End , 6111-E (ASIN: B00PGRFDCW) is the Spatula End
Details: Bergeon & Cie, a renowned Swiss company, established in 1791, has distinguished itself as a global leader in the innovation and manufacture of precision tools for the watch making and jewelry industry. Bergeon is continually improving its products through active engagement with their customers that range from small adjustments to standard products to the development of completely new tools. Bergeon tools are the benchmark in the watch industry for tools to manufacture, adjust and repair watches of all makes.
The Bergeon 6111 spring bar tool is one of the best and most functional spring bar tools on the market today by incorporating 3 tool ends into a two ended tool. The nickle plated stainless steel handle has knurled grips. The business ends of the tool are held in by meticulously engineered chuck grips, one end features a spatula shaped fork that is 4m wide and the other end a reversible tool with a fine V tip which is 1 mm in diameter and a 0.8mm pin.
The small forked end is perfect for metal bands where you have only a small space to fit the tool and manipulate the spring bar. The larger forked spatula shaped end is perfect for straps made of a pliable material and extra large cases as it will provide the extra strength and leverage needed for heavier duty spring bars.
Replacement tips are available, the 6111-E (ASIN: B00PGRFDCW) is the spatula end and the 6111-D (ASIN: B00PGUV4JU) is the reversible pin and fine V blade end.