Bergeon 3153 Watch Spring Bar Removal Tool
- The Finest Swiss Made Spring Bar Tool From Bergeon, the Global Leader In The Manufacture of Watch and Jewelry Tools
- Only 5-1/2" Inches Long (148mm) with Non-roll Hexagonal Bakelite Handle With Measuring Rule Printed in Both mm and Inches on the Handle For Measuring Spring Bars & Lug Distances etc
- The Bakelite Handle And Hexagonal Profile Provides a Solid and Comfortable Grip During Continuous Use
- Pointed End is 0.80mm in Diameter and the Fork End is 3.0mm at its Widest, Easy to Lever to Compress and Manipulate Spring Bars Easily. This Tool Is NOT Recommended for Metal Bracelet Bands
- Both Tips Are Replaceable and Thread Smoothly Into The Handle By Hand.
Details: This is a new Bergeon Swiss spring bar remover. Removes, measures and inserts all types of spring bars. The ends of the tool are made of tempered steel with one end flat and the other pointed to permit necessary work. Plastic handle has a millimeter scale for measuring and selecting the proper fitting bar.