Luminox Men's 3051 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch
- Luminous black watch featuring notched unidirectional bezel, contrast white markers, and date display at 3 o'clock position
- 44 mm Polyurethane case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with embossed logo and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Details: Perfect for low-light or no-light situations, the Luminox Men's Navy SEAL Colormark watch glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, which allows for easier visibility. This timepiece This versatile timepiece is constructed with a 43.9-millimeter polyurethane case and matching durable polyurethane band, which includes a buckle clasp. Eye-catching white Arabic numerals contrast with the classic black dial, while smaller white numerals mark the 24-hour clock. In addition, a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position, and the unidirectional textured bezel features popping-white minute indexes for easy readability. Powered by analog-quartz movement and protected by a durable mineral dial window, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots, and is water resistant to a depth of 660 feet.