Luminox Men's 3003 Original Navy SEAL Dive Watch
- Sporty black watch featuring blue dial with date window and 12/24-hour Arabic numeral markers
- 43-mm polyurethane case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with buckle clasp and safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports
Details: This Luminox Men's Original Navy SEAL Dive Watch features a unique illumination system that glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, making it the perfect choice for low-light or non-light situations. This versatile timepiece is constructed with a polyurethane, 43-millimeter case. The durable polyurethane band is accompanied by a buckle clasp with safety mechanism. Stand-out Arabic numerals adorn the rich blue dial face. For further time-keeping practicality a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position. Powered by analog-quartz movement and water resistant up to a depth of 660 feet, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots.