Invicta Men's 21324 Grand Pro Diver 47mm International Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at three o'clock
- 47mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window; Dial Material: Metal
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display; Crystal Type: Mineral
- Also features stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition caseback
- Water resistant to 300 m (660 ft)
Details: Travel in style with Invicta's Grand Diver International. Whether you're jet-setting, hopping the pond or just navigating your morning commute, it's got your schedule in its sights with a round stainless steel case and a unidirectional rotating bezel. You'll find a diver's scale on top and a crown between "Grand Diver" on the right. Look to the left and check out "Invicta", turn it over to find an exhibition case back and get comfortable with a classic three link bracelet holding it together. The International starts you off on the right foot every morning with its sunray dial. Just take a look at the index markers at the hour positions: they're maritime flags. And while you might not have an engine going astern, require assistance or be dragging your anchor so to speak, you'll love their nautical flair as a magnified date window lands at 3:00. Luminous Tritnite fills in the hour and minute hands (that little dot on the seconds hand, too) as they pass "Invicta" and the Grand Diver logo. Ahoy, There! The pennants you see are part of the International Code of Signals, an international system of signals and codes used by vessels to communicate important messages. From safety to navigation, the signals can be sent by flag hoist, signal lamp, flag semaphore, radiotelegraphy and radiotelephony.